- Please fill in our online form to check available dates.
- Peak rates apply during seasonal holidays.
- We do not accept individual room bookings.
- The rates are valid for 10 adults and 6 children below 12 years old.
- Please check with us if you have a larger group and note that an additional charge per person will apply.
The villa is fully staffed to provide you with everything you need:
- Villa manager
- Private chef and wait staff
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have their own en-suite bathroom and private balcony.
- Bedroom 1 (2nd Level): 1 king bed and mountain views
- Bedroom 2 (2nd Level): 2 single beds and hill views
- Bedroom 3 (2nd Level): 1 king bed, chill-out annexe room and sea views
- Bedroom 4 (1st Level): 1 king bed, chill-out annexe room and outdoor shower
- Bedroom 5 (Poolside): 1 king bed and overlooking the marine sanctuary
- Common lounge area with formal dining area and bar
- TV room
- Pool cabana with day beds
- Al fresco dining cabana and chef’s kitchen
- Our a la carte menu features Asian and Western dishes.
- Seafood barbecue/buffet/party menu is available upon request.
- For special dietary requirements, our chef and his team would be happy to accommodate you and learn new recipes.
- Corkage is charged for outside food and drink.
FOR FAMILIES & CHILDREN
- Toddler/baby gear available upon request (i.e. travel cot, high chair, sterilizer, wash tub).
- Nanny/babysitting services can be arranged and our chef will be happy to prepare special meals for your little ones.
- Infinity pool and spa with unobstructed sea, mountain, and sunset views
- Access to the marine sanctuary for swimming and snorkeling
- Snorkel gears and life jackets are provided
Free unlimited internet/Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV, Media Player, Nintendo Wii, Toys, books, DVDs and indoor/outdoor games are available for your enjoyment.
- Videoke hire and a live band can be arranged with local suppliers.
- Round trip transport to/from port/airport is included.
- We can also help to organize a private car/van hire plus driver and local bus/tuktuk/motorbike.
TOURS/WHAT TO DO
We would be happy to recommend and book bespoke tours and activities suited to your tastes and interests.
- November – February: Mild with some showers
- March – June: Sunny and hot
- July – October: Sunny with occasionally moderate to heavy rainfall
We have CCTVs in operation in public spaces for additional security
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms, villa and cabana areas.
- No pets are allowed on the property.